- Search HomesListings & Foreclosures
- Buying A HomeWhat you should know
- Selling A HomeHow it all happens
- For InvestorsGetting the best deal
- About CharlotteBy far our favorite city
- About Giving TreeWhy we are different
- BlogLatest news & opinions
- Contact Uswe’re here to help
FIND A CHARLOTTE HOME
SELLING YOUR HOME?
Selling your Charlotte area home? We can help you understand your home's current value in today’s market. By using our 8 Step Strategic Sales Plan your home will be marketed effectively and sold quickly.
MARKET TRENDS AND DATA
Looking to buy a foreclosure or HUD home? View all Charlotte area foreclosures or HUD homes by choosing a link below. You can also sign up for our foreclosure E-Flyer to be notified by email.
- Q: What Is a Two-step Mortgage? March 10, 2014A: Not to be confused with a biweekly mortgage, this type of home loan is also known as 5/25s and 7/23s. It has one interest rate for part of the life of the mortgage and a different rate for the remainder of the loan. Two steps are 30-year mortgages. They can either be convertible or nonconvertible. The 5/25s have a fixed interest rate for the first five ye […]