- Search HomesListings & Foreclosures
- Buying A HomeWhat you should know
- Selling A HomeHow it all happens
- BrokersMeet Our Team
- About Giving TreeWhy we are different
- BlogLatest news & opinions
- Contact Uswe’re here to help
WATCH THE GIVING TREE REALTY STORY
FIND A CHARLOTTE HOME
SELLING YOUR HOME?
Selling your Charlotte area home? We can help you understand your home's current value in today’s market. By using our 8 Step Strategic Sales Plan your home will be marketed effectively and sold quickly.
MARKET TRENDS AND DATA
Looking to buy a foreclosure or HUD home? View all Charlotte area foreclosures or HUD homes by choosing a link below. You can also sign up for our foreclosure E-Flyer to be notified by email.
- Word of the Day July 23, 2014Cooperative. Land and building owned or leased by a corporation which in turn leases space to its shareholders, who are also part owners of the building and have a proprietary lease. In lieu of rent, they each pay a proportionate monthly or quarterly fixed rate to cover operating costs, mortgage payments, taxes, etc.
- How Safe Is Your Aging in Place Space July 23, 2014I am seeing more and more people finding themselves in the challenging position of having to evaluate whether or not it is appropriate for parents or other older loved ones to age in place, or to possibly move in with their adult children. No matter which option you choose, the folks at Home Instead Senior Care want to share their practical and extensive che
- Q: What Can I Do to Minimize Chaos, Danger and Stress Once a Home Improvement Project Has Begun? July 23, 2014A: Plan ahead. Since your home will become a worksite once the remodeling begins, inconveniences will arise that can be minimized with a little planning. Begin by having a frank discussion with the contractor to set guidelines and develop a clear understanding upfront about the various project stages and the processes involved. Talk, for example, about where
- How to Find a Qualified Roofer July 22, 2014Many homeowners may opt to bring in a roofing contractor instead of performing a roofing evaluation themselves. So in this report, we'll tap Clement and the experts at DaVinci Roofscapes for some additional advice on finding a good roofing contractor. First, check to make sure the roofer you are considering is insured and licensed. Then, ask for a writt