- Search HomesListings & Foreclosures
- Buying A HomeWhat you should know
- Selling A HomeHow it all happens
- BrokersMeet Our Team
- About Giving TreeWhy we are different
- BlogLatest news & opinions
- Contact Uswe’re here to help
WATCH THE GIVING TREE REALTY STORY
FIND A CHARLOTTE HOME
SELLING YOUR HOME?
Selling your Charlotte area home? We can help you understand your home's current value in today’s market. By using our 8 Step Strategic Sales Plan your home will be marketed effectively and sold quickly.
MARKET TRENDS AND DATA
Looking to buy a foreclosure or HUD home? View all Charlotte area foreclosures or HUD homes by choosing a link below. You can also sign up for our foreclosure E-Flyer to be notified by email.
- Smart Kids’ Rooms that Grow with Time August 2, 2014(Family Features)—Costs for furnishing and decorating a child’s room can mount quickly, but with careful planning and a few smart purchases, the decisions you make for that nursery or toddler’s room can create a functional and clutter-free space that grows with your child well into the teen years. From convertible furniture to neutral walls, you can establis
- Word of the Day August 2, 2014Inspection. The act of physically examining and testing a piece of property to ascertain certain information.
- Why Replace It When You Can Paint It August 2, 2014I recently became acquainted with Lisa Kaplan Gordon, a builder of luxury homes in McLean, VA. She has published a wonderful guide to help evaluate whether homeowners can refresh certain areas or furnishings with a new coat of paint. In this first of several segments, we'll look at a couple of unconventional areas where a few cans of paint can save cons
- Q: How Do I Determine the Value of a Distressed Property? August 2, 2014A: One of the best ways is to get your hands on a comparable market analyses. See what price similar properties have sold for in the past and find out the listing price of others currently on the market. It is important to examine the fixer-upper carefully and figure out how much it will cost to fix any defects or repairs. If you are unable to get in, talk w