- Search HomesListings & Foreclosures
- Buying A HomeWhat you should know
- Selling A HomeHow it all happens
- For InvestorsGetting the best deal
- About CharlotteBy far our favorite city
- About Giving TreeWhy we are different
- BlogLatest news & opinions
- Contact Uswe’re here to help
FIND A CHARLOTTE HOME
SELLING YOUR HOME?
Selling your Charlotte area home? We can help you understand your home's current value in today’s market. By using our 8 Step Strategic Sales Plan your home will be marketed effectively and sold quickly.
MARKET TRENDS AND DATA
Looking to buy a foreclosure or HUD home? View all Charlotte area foreclosures or HUD homes by choosing a link below. You can also sign up for our foreclosure E-Flyer to be notified by email.
- How to Form a Neighborhood Watch April 22, 2014Many areas throughout the country experience an increase in crime rates during the warmer months, including Chicago. One important measure to help keep neighborhoods and families safe is to establish a neighborhood watch group. Pangea Properties, a private REIT based in Chicago, has made it a priority to create safe neighborhoods for residents. CEO Steve Jou […]
- Word of the Day April 22, 2014Cooperative. Land and building owned or leased by a corporation which in turn leases space to its shareholders, who are also part owners of the building and have a proprietary lease. In lieu of rent, they each pay a proportionate monthly or quarterly fixed rate to cover operating costs, mortgage payments, taxes, etc.
- Running on Empty: How Far Can You Really Go? April 22, 2014(BPT)—Whether intentional or purely circumstantial, it’s likely that most experienced drivers have seen the low-fuel light illuminate their vehicle’s dashboard at least once. For some drivers, the fuel light is a source of anxiety as they search for the closest gas station. For others, it can be a bragging right, proudly boasting how far they push their gas […]
- Q: How Can I Protect My Home from Creditors? April 22, 2014A: Check with your state. It may provide special protection through the filing of a homestead exemption, which exempts some or all of the value of your equity in the homestead – the home that you live in and the land on which it sits – from claims of unsecured creditors. Whether to file a homestead exemption will depend on your situation. Contact your county […]