- Search HomesListings & Foreclosures
- Buying A HomeWhat you should know
- Selling A HomeHow it all happens
- For InvestorsGetting the best deal
- About CharlotteBy far our favorite city
- About Giving TreeWhy we are different
- BlogLatest news & opinions
- Contact Uswe’re here to help
FIND A CHARLOTTE HOME
SELLING YOUR HOME?
Selling your Charlotte area home? We can help you understand your home's current value in today’s market. By using our 8 Step Strategic Sales Plan your home will be marketed effectively and sold quickly.
MARKET TRENDS AND DATA
Looking to buy a foreclosure or HUD home? View all Charlotte area foreclosures or HUD homes by choosing a link below. You can also sign up for our foreclosure E-Flyer to be notified by email.
- Q: Are fees and assessments owed a homeowner’s association deductible? April 17, 2014A: Generally not because they are considered personal living expenses. But if an association has a special assessment to make capital improvements, condo owners may be able to add the expense to their cost basis when the property is sold. Another exception may apply if you rent your condo – the monthly condo fee is deductible every year as a rental expense.
- Four Ways to Reduce College Costs in High School April 17, 2014(Family Features)—College is a significant investment and how to pay for it can be a major source of concern for parents and students. However, there are ways to reduce the amount of debt you take on when preparing for higher education. Outstanding student loan debt has now reached $1.2 trillion, according to 2013 estimates from the Consumer Financial Protec […]
- Word of the Day April 16, 2014Conventional loan. Real estate loan that is not insured by the FHA or guaranteed by the VA.
- Homeowners Can Cut Costs with Geothermal April 16, 2014The winter of 2014 was a wake-up call for homeowners facing higher-than-normal heating costs. With polar vortex cold sweeps, heavy snowfalls and ice blizzards affecting much of the country, energy prices for electricity, gas and oil have increased. Propane prices have skyrocketed due to scarcity of supplies, leading some governors to declare a state of emerg […]