Our 8 Step Strategic Sales Plan
With our 8 Step Strategic Sales Plan we will help you achieve the maximum value for your home while minimizing the length of time your home is on the market. We know keeping your home in the best showing condition and being available for showings is no picnic. That’s why we created our 8 Step Strategic Sales Plan.
Giving Tree Realty is a full service real estate company, not a “discount” or “limited-service” brokerage. Therefore, we offer our 8 Step Strategic Sales Plan with every listing. When you hire our firm, this is what Giving Tree Realty will do for you:
- A free consultation with a local real estate expert to assess your home’s value. Your Giving Tree Realty Broker will research neighborhood and market area statistics to determine a FMV (Fair Market Value) and ensure your home is priced right in this market. Your Broker may provide you with a computerized CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) and show you your competition via the internet or actual property visits.
- Once you and your Giving Tree Realty Broker establish a FMV for your home, your Broker will explain buyer’s financing options for your home.
- Your Giving Tree Realty Broker will educate you on the most current legal documents to protect you and your interests.
- At Giving Tree Realty we keep on top of the most current marketing and advertising. We market your home to the right buyers as well as to fellow real estate agents through local and national listing websites. View the websites we market your home on.
- Our marketing doesn’t stop there. We provide you with professionally designed Giving Tree Realty property brochures showcasing interior and exterior photos as well as the special features and details of your home, staging advice or recommendations of professional stagers, a virtual tour and/or You Tube video, a large 24 x 28” professionally designed yard sign plus an individual sign rider with “Free Recorded Information” which captures their phone number or a QR code. In addition to the over 500 internet channels we advertise your home on, we also use social media such as Facebook, Twitter and a blog especially written for your home and showcased on our company’s website.
- Stay in constant contact with you by establishing a reporting schedule providing you with showing feedback and current local market conditions.
- Help you objectively evaluate any offers received on your home, negotiate with buyers on your behalf and work within your time frame.
- Support you through the closing process by negotiating inspections, coordinating estimates and/or repairs from contractors, communicating with the buyer’s agent, lender and attorney to ensure the closing happens on time and reviewing paperwork for the settlement.